Combines marketing and social media management skills with a general understanding of IT functionality to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, expanding opportunities ...for revenue as well as keeping all guest-facing systems working seamlessly. Develops social media campaigns and works with agencies to develop internet-based advertising campaigns targeting the audience most likely to find an interest in Black Prong Equestrian Village and its sister company Big Lick Stall Rental. The web design function helps maintain and update the Black Prong and Big Lick Stall Rental websites, including posting news, calendar events, and linking to social media accounts.
Social Media Marketing and Web Designer Job Duties:
● Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
● Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and management.
● Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
● Regularly reports campaign progress to senior management.
● Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
● Research and monitors activity of company competitors*
● Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
● Performs regular testing and improvement of the design of the websites.
● Maintains the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
● Adds event details to websites when booking is confirmed.
● Manages Black Prong’s presence on 3rd party booking sites such as Travelocity, Expedia, Airbnb, VRBO and others, including regular updates of photos, content, pricing, and other important resort information.
● Manages the existing fiber and wireless internet network at Black Prong, including troubleshooting guest and staff connectivity issues, and will also help coordinate the implementation of the same system at other sites.
● Manages the automation, access control, property management/online booking portal, and task management systems to ensure full integration and seamless functionality.
● Lends support to other staff members as needed to provide the best guest experience.
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
●Degree in communications or marketing
●One to two years of experience with social media management; marketing experience; content creation; graphic design experience; web design and strategy.
●Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
●Good understanding of content management systems.
●Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
●Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
●Excellent visual design skills.
●Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
●Data collection and analysis.
●Strong verbal and written communication skills.
●Attention to detail.
●Creative problem-solving skills.
●Experience with major social media platforms,
Paid Time Off
Great Health and Dental Insurance Plans
Company Paid Cell Phone
401K Plan with company match
Life Insurance Policy
Short and Long term disability insurance