General Facility Information and Rules
All guests/residents are required to wear a helmet while engaged in equine activities and are required to have a signed General Release, Liability Waiver, and Assumption of All Rish and Liability on file before entering the property.All Visitors Must Sign This Release
- Absolutely no touching or feeding other guests’ horses.
- Campfires are not permitted unless in an approved fire ring. Please contact the office for questions or to borrow an approved fire ring.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the pavilion or rooms.
- All cigarette butts must be placed in the trash.
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER! Your campsite must remain clean. All garbage must be removed upon departure. The trash dumpster is located between the dog park and Royal Palm Cottage for excess waste.
- Parking allowed in specified parking areas only.
- Complimentary guest bicycles are located at the covered bike rack at the opposite end of the pavilion from the pool. Bicycles are available for use from 7 am-5 pm and must be returned to the bike rack daily.
- Please respect your neighbors. Quiet hours are observed from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Black Prong Equestrian Village is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- All Guests are required to check-in at the main office upon arrival.
- Check-in time is 3 pm-5 pm for Cottages & 11 am-5 pm for RV Pads (late arrivals need to be prearranged and may result in an additional fee.)
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM for ALL reservations.
- Only one (1) camping unit will be allowed per site.
- Please note that all apartment, RV site, and Stall assignments are subject to change without notice.
- All apartments, RV sites, and camping sites are subject to an 11% sales tax. Stalls are subject to 7% sales tax.
- Monthly rates refer to a CALENDAR month only; pro-rated rates may be offered if looking to stay more or less time but must commit to a month first.
- Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- Horses have the right-of-way on the premises of Black Prong.
- While driving please observe the 15-mph speed limit.
- ALL motorized vehicles, including golf carts, UTV’s & ATVs used at Black Prong must be registered and operated by a licensed driver.
- All motorized vehicles must remain on the roadway.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted in the state forest. Forestry officials will issue fines.
- Upon making reservations, a 25% deposit is required.
- Long Term Stays/Reservations made well in advance: the deposit is 100% refundable if you cancel your reservation within 60 days of your stay, it is 50% refundable if canceled within 30 days of your stay. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 30 days of your stay.
- Short Term Stays/Reservations made within 30 days or less: the deposit is 100% refundable if you cancel your reservation within 14 days of your stay, it is 50% refundable if canceled within 4 days of your stay. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 3 days of your stay.