The Main Pavilion is the centerpiece of community for Black Prong residents. Guests will enjoy a fully accessible main hall with a grand fireplace, business center, conference room, fitness center, snack bar, restaurant, full kitchen, screened in porch with fireplace, beach entrance four foot deep swimming pool, hot tub, pool house with showers, and bathrooms. When not rented for private events, guests may use facilities during 8AM-5PM. Wifi is available within the Main Pavilion and throughout most of the campus.
Black Prong Equestrian Village is a collection of first class facilities for both the equestrian and the equine.
This privately gated community contains a Main Pavilion for gatherings and resident usage, permanent first class stabling, outdoor equine training areas, and several other guest amenities on the 90 acre campus. Security cameras are posted throughout the grounds to ensure safety is of the highest priority for residents and event participants.
(10 barns and growing!)
Outdoor Equine Training Grounds
- Turf Arena (40m x 100m)
- Sand Arena (40m x 80m)
- Carriage Marathon Course
- Covered arena (50 meters x 110 meters) coming in Fall 2021
- New and Improved Show Office (Coming in 2021)
- Fenced Dog Park with waterers and benches
- Electric Golf Cart rentals
- Bicycle rentals
- Laundry facilities
- Onsite Convenience Store
Planned facility improvements and structures
- Covered Arena with top of the line fiber footing (Coming Fall 2021)
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts (Coming Fall 2021)
- Additional RV Pads (Coming 2021-2022)
- Bed and Breakfast (Coming 2022)
- Onsite Convenience Store (Coming 2022)
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens in Gainesville (39 minutes)
- Morningside Nature Center in Gainesville (46 minutes)
- Devil’s Millhopper Nature Trail in Gainesville (49 minutes)
- World’s Largest Occupied Bat Houses at UF Gainesville (45 minutes)
- Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation (1 hour)
- Peacock Springs (1.5 hours)
- Butterfly Rainforest (43 minutes)
- Zip the Canyons (36 minutes)
Community Pass Coming Soon!
Black Prong Equestrian Village is excited to announce we are developing a Community Pass program which will give the surrounding community access to our premier facility. Space will be limited! Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on Community Pass news or fill out the form below to be informed when Community Passes are available.