Nine fully-furnished single bedroom cottages contain full kitchens, full bathrooms, living rooms, washer/dryer units, and screened in porches. Airstream campers and custom tiny homes offer unique ways to stay. Lodging is available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates for both in season and off season times of year.
Black Prong provides both long term and short term options
All Long Term RV Pads have cobblestone pavers inlayed with a cookout area and ample space for your truck and golf cart. All have electric pedestals with 30 & 50 amp full-service hook ups. Short Term RV pads are situated on level grass footing and are located near the pavilion and pool area.
Opening winter 2021, The Galloping Gourmet at Black Prong is a custom-designed food trailer serving breakfast and lunch to our guests and neighbors.
Grocery Shopping for your Stay
There are several grocery stores nearby where you can shop, or order delivery to Black Prong.
Winn-Dixie in Willison is the closest grocery store for in-store shopping. This Winn-Dixie also contains a pharmacy and wine and spirits.
- 53,000 acres with 100+ miles of trails in Goethe State Forest immediately adjacent to Black Prong
- HITS Ocala (23 minutes)
- World Equestrian Center (34 minutes)
- Blue Grotto (12 minutes)
- Devil’s Den Prehistoric Spring (18 minutes)
- Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens (19 minutes)
- Cedar Key (45 minutes)
- Crystal River (45 minutes)
- Two Tails Ranch (24 minutes)
- Kirby Family Farm (16 minutes)
- Levy County Quilt Museum (23 minutes)
- Hooked Up Charters (45 minutes)
- Pure Water Wilderness (32 minutes)
- La Chua Trail at Paynes Prairie (47 minutes)
- Big Cypress Tree Hike in the Goethe (23 minutes)
- Sweetwater Wetland Park (39 minutes)
- Rainbow River & Springs (36 minutes)
- Historic Haile Homestead at Kanapaha Plantation in Gainesville (34 minutes)
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens in Gainesville (39 minutes)
- Morningside Nature Center in Gainesville (46 minutes)
- Devil’s Millhopper Nature Trail in Gainesville (49 minutes)
- World’s Largest Occupied Bat Houses at UF Gainesville (45 minutes)
- Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation (1 hour)
- Peacock Springs (1.5 hours)
- Butterfly Rainforest (43 minutes)
- Zip the Canyons (36 minutes)