Nine fully-furnished single bedroom cottages contain full kitchens, full bathrooms, living rooms, washer/dryer units, and screened in porches. Airstream campers and custom tiny homes offer unique ways to stay. Lodging is available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates for both in season and off season times of year.
Black Prong provides both long term and short term options
All Long Term RV Pads have cobblestone pavers inlayed with a cookout area and ample space for your truck and golf cart. All have electric pedestals with 30 & 50 amp full-service hook ups. Short Term RV pads are situated on level grass footing and are located near the pavilion and pool area.
Enjoy the amenities of Black Prong without booking a stay! Community Passes are offered seasonally from May – October.
Whether you want some time to yourself or to bring the whole family, come enjoy our beach entrance pool, fitness center, and equestrian training facilities. Four-season pass levels allow access to our on-site amenities seven days a week. Single-day pool passes and equine passes can also be purchased during the same seasonal window. Aqua Yoga classes are held every Tuesday at 10 AM, and free ice cream is available to pass holders on Sundays through the summer.
Explore the Goethe State Forest
Step into an authentic natural Florida landscape when you enter the Goethe State Forest. Made up of longleaf pine flatwoods and swamp basins, this 53,587-acre forest preserves the habitats of many rare wildlife species.
With three direct access points from the Black Prong property, our guests can enjoy picnicking, hiking, bicycling, fishing, wildlife viewing, and equestrian activities in the Goethe Forest.
The Goethe is open during daylight hours and provides hundreds of miles of roads and trails to explore.
The Galloping Gourmet at Black Prong is a custom-designed food trailer and outdoor cafe serving breakfast and lunch to our guests and neighbors.
Grocery Shopping for your Stay
There are several grocery stores nearby where you can shop, or order delivery to Black Prong.
Winn-Dixie in Willison is the closest grocery store for in-store shopping. This Winn-Dixie also contains a pharmacy and wine and spirits.
- 53,000 acres with 100+ miles of trails in Goethe State Forest immediately adjacent to Black Prong
- HITS Ocala (23 minutes)
- World Equestrian Center (34 minutes)
- Blue Grotto (12 minutes)
- Devil’s Den Prehistoric Spring (18 minutes)
- Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens (19 minutes)
- Cedar Key (45 minutes)
- Crystal River (45 minutes)
- Two Tails Ranch (24 minutes)
- Kirby Family Farm (16 minutes)
- Levy County Quilt Museum (23 minutes)
- Hooked Up Charters (45 minutes)
- Pure Water Wilderness (32 minutes)
- La Chua Trail at Paynes Prairie (47 minutes)
- Big Cypress Tree Hike in the Goethe (23 minutes)
- Sweetwater Wetland Park (39 minutes)
- Rainbow River & Springs (36 minutes)
- Historic Haile Homestead at Kanapaha Plantation in Gainesville (34 minutes)
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens in Gainesville (39 minutes)
- Morningside Nature Center in Gainesville (46 minutes)
- Devil’s Millhopper Nature Trail in Gainesville (49 minutes)
- World’s Largest Occupied Bat Houses at UF Gainesville (45 minutes)
- Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation (1 hour)
- Peacock Springs (1.5 hours)
- Butterfly Rainforest (43 minutes)
- Zip the Canyons (36 minutes)