- This event has passed.
Black Prong CDE&CT
March 17, 2022 - March 20, 2022
Thank you to our season sponsors Markel Insurance, Driving Essentials, Inc., and Showcase Properties of Central Florida for supporting carriage riving at Black Prong! We appreciate our event sponsors, Susan Peterson, Gail Aumiller, Mary Mott, and David Dunn!
Welcome to Black Prong! The Black Prong CDE & CT is taking place all across the property, over four days. If you would like to learn more about Combined Driving Events (CDE), check out this blog post!
- Thursday Dressage: The Dressage Phase will take place in the Turf Arena on the North end of the property. Please enter through the north resident gate and follow the signs to park on the road to the west of the Turf arena.
- Friday Dressage and CT Cones: The Dressage Phase will take place in the Turf Arena on the North end of the property. Please enter through the north resident gate and follow the signs to park on the road to the west of the Turf arena.
- The Cones Phase for the CT will take place in the south grass field, please park in the main lot by the pavilion and follow the spectator signs to the event viewing area.
- It is recommended that you drive between the two spectator parking areas, rather than walking as they are on opposite ends of the property. Please exit through the gate that you entered, and drive on CoRD 337 to enter the second gate to view the other event taking place. This is to minimize vehicle traffic on the limerock roads within Black Prong where horses and carriages will be traveling across the property.
- Saturday Marathon: The Marathon Phase will take place in the center of the property just behind the Main Pavilion. Please park in the main parking lot and walk down to the obstacle viewing area. The competition will run from 9 AM- 1 PM.
- Sunday CDE Cones: The Cones Phase for the CDE will take place in the Turf Arena at the north of the property. Please enter through the north resident gate and follow the signs to park on the road to the west of the Turf arena.
We will do our best to provide chairs, but they are first come first serve. You may want to bring your own chairs to ensure you will have somewhere to sit. The Galloping Gourmet food truck will be open for breakfast and lunch for this event. There is a facility map on the main event page, please refer to it when planning your trip!